It's easy to take part in the celebration of Penguin Awareness Day and share it with those you love. Here are some ways to celebrate:
1. Dress up like a penguin - wear black and white.
2. Replace your desktop wallpaper with penguin pictures.
3. Read books about penguins with your kids.
4. Watch Happy Feet or other penguin-related films.
5. Have a penguin dinner. Serve fish (sushi, if your family will eat it), shrimp and squid. Maybe the kids would like Cream Cheese Penguins
6. Color pictures of penguins:
Penguin Coloring Page - #1
Penguin Coloring Page - #2
Penguin Coloring Page - #3
Penguin Coloring Page - #4
Penguin Coloring Page - #5
Penguin Fishing - #1
Penguin Fishing - #2
Penguin sitting next to Fireplace - Club Penguin
Penguin with Swimming Float
Penguins Smiling and Waving
Eskimo with Penguins
Feel free to share how you would take part in the celebration of Penguin Awareness Day!
Printing Tip: To save time and money on ink: When you choose Print, you may have noticed a button that says "Properties." Click "Properties" and then "Print Quality." Select either "Draft Print" or "Fast Draft" (options are different on some printers) to print a fast copy that saves ink!
If any of the above links are not working or are expired, please do us a favor and let us know by clicking: Contact US.
Technorati Tags: Penguin Coloring Pages Penguin Awareness Day penguins children kids youth Fun 4 The Children