Sunday, August 14, 2011

Time Island Review

Recently we had the pleasure to be introduced to a fun, new Internet game called Time Island. Inside the virtual world of Time Island, your children can explore an island filled with adventure and educational activities.

Time Island


When you start out on Time Island you will get to create your very own avatar, where your children get to decide what they would look like on Time Island. Next you can choose what island you want to play on. Now it's time to explore the island!

Inside Time Island's virtual world your children will find lots of playing games as well as the need to find various items (food, lamp oil, Time Chips, etc.) needed for survival on the island. Your child's survival skills will be put to the test as they explore some neat places while also having to outsmart and out maneuver, troublesome green creatures that inhabit the island, known as the Goggs!!



My this review of Time Island, I am also letting my elven year old, daughter, Samantha add her review in her own words:

"I like that in the beginning of Time Island I got to choose my own character. I also liked that in the beginning you are on a beach and there is a game called Firework S.O.S. where you can shoot them off.

You also have a little thing called a wizard, it's like a phone. You can see your messages, friends, play games, see tasks and customize it. There are a lot of places to visit and games that you can play.

What I didn't like was that sometimes the game freezes but mom says that it's a new game and will get better as time goes on.

Time Island is a fun website and I recommend it for anyone who likes exploring and puzzles."

Overall, as a mom, I would highly recommend this game. My children have fun while playing and the BEST part is that they are learning while playing! Concepts such as math, reasoning and logic are being absorbed without your children knowing. Great job with Time Island, a place I'm sure your children will love.

Head on over to Time Island to register your child and join in the fun.

Disclaimer: I would like to thank BSM Media for the opportunity to review Time Island. The opinions within this post are of my own and I was not influenced in any way. I was not compensated in any manner, other than the website to review and a Time Island Fun Pack filled with a green drawstring bag, stickers, tattoos, wristbands, a Time Island bandanna and pairs of sunglasses for the kids. My reviews may not always positive, but they are my personal and honest opinions. Please conduct your own research before purchasing products. For more information about Fun 4 The Children please read our Disclaimer and Disclosure Policies.


Technorati Tags:

0 comments: