You can send free photo snow globe holiday greetings to loved ones and friends by e-mail.
Follow the directions below to create and send your free Photo Globe Holiday Greeting:
1. Visit the Disney PhotoPass website and register (the link is at the top right hand corner of their website where it states "Don't have an account? Get started!". If you already have an account, just sign in.
2. After registration, return to the DisneyPass homepage at above link and sign in.
3. In the middle of the DisneyPass website your will see "Add your Photos", click link to upload your photos.
4. When your finished uploading your photos, click the "Send a Free Photo Globe Holiday Greeting" image on the bottom right hand corner of the DisneyPass website.
5. Select your photo globe design, choose the photo you want to use and position your photo with the tools they provide. Click on the "Build It" button and your Photo Globe Holiday Greeting is created.
After your globe is created, they provide a web link that you can copy and paste into your e-mail to send to your friends and family.
You can create as many Photo Globe Holiday Greeting as you would like. The only thing you can't do (I tried everything with no luck) is save the image to your computer or print it out.
I am going to use this with my Christmas morning photos to send to our family loved ones who can't be with us for the holidays.
Make sure you visit all of our other Christmas and Hanukkah Pages!
Technorati Tags: Fun 4 The Children free Photo Globe Holiday Greeting Photo Globe Holiday Greeting children kids youth parents