My daughter and I have recently added two new additions to our family of plush animals from the Yoohoo and Friends line and are very pleased with these little snuggly cuties.
The Penguin is 8" in height, blue and white, with big yellow eyes and makes a "magical" sound when you squeeze his belly. My daughter who loves penguins has made it her new sleeping buddy.
The 8" Lesser Panda is purple and white in color, with huge eyes and makes a very funny "boing" sound when you squeeze her belly. The very cute and lovable Lesser Panda belongs to my son who is constantly squeezing it's tummy and laughing at the sound it creates.
YooHoo & Friends are based upon real animals from around the globe, some of which are endangered. Each cuddly plush character makes a distinctive and funny sound when its tummy is squeezed. Each of the YooHoo & Friends, as well as all of Aurora’s plush toys and gifts, are very well made, affordable, and would make excellent gifts for that special loved one.
YooHoo & Friends also has a live online world called Yootopia where your children can play games, raise YooHoos, and watch previews of the upcoming YooHoo & Friends animation series.
Win a Lesser Panda!
One lucky Fun 4 The Children reader is going to win a YooHoo & Friends Lesser Panda.
To enter, leave a comment on this post with your name and who you want to win the Lesser Panda for. Please make sure that I am able to contact you (e-mail address) should you be the winner.
The contest ends October 10th, 2009 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. A winner will be chosen at random via Random.org.
1) Open to the USA only and entrants must be 18 or older.
2) One entry per person.
3) All winners will have 48 hours to respond to the email with the information asked for.
4) If the winner does not notify me within 48 hours their prize will be forfeit and will be given away to another entry selected in a random drawing through Random.org.
5) Winner will also be posted on the Fun 4 The Children blog once the contest has closed and the winner has been chosen.
6) After I receive your information I will forward that to the sponsor who will send out the prize.
7) If you do not receive your prize after one month has passed please contact me. I will contact the sponsor on your behalf about the prize, if in the event the sponsor never sends out a prize I do apologize in advance, but I will not be held responsible.
8) Comments are moderated, so your entry will not appear right away.
Technorati Tags: Fun 4 The Children, Aurora, YooHoo & Friends, plush toys, blog contest, giveaway, children, kids, youth
Disclosure: Just wanted to let my readers know that I did receive my Aurora YooHoo & Friends Plush Toys free of charge as part of a product review.