Monday, September 21, 2009

Make your own Kaleidoscope

A kaleidoscope is a tube of mirrors containing loose colored beads, pebbles, or other small colored objects. The viewer looks in one end and light enters the other end, reflecting off the mirrors. As the tube is rotated, the tumbling of the colored objects presents the viewer with varying colors and patterns.

A kaleidoscope is a fun toy, but you don't have to buy one in the store. It's easy to make one yourself.



Technorati Tags: Fun 4 The Children, Kaleidoscope, kids crafts, children's crafts, children, kids, youth

2 comments:

spongebob coloring pages said...

When I was a child I always wants to have a kaleidoscope but my parents ignored me.. lol. But now because of this article and informative blog I can make my own kaleidoscope. I am always amazed to the images created by the kaleidoscope.. thinking how does those beautiful images created... hahaha.... it only shows that creativity and science really works.

Dining Room Furniture said...

Yeah it is a great and nice article looking forward to have such article it is so useful.Since I’m new to blogging, these articles are greatly appreciated; very useful and informative blog and every body must visit this blog.Thanks a lot.